CIALIS is indicated to the management of men with male erecticle dysfunction (ED), men while using the signs of BPH (BPH), and men with both ED and also the signs or symptoms of BPH.
Important Safety Information for CIALIS® (tadalafil) tablets
Is there a Most Important Information I Should Be aware of CIALIS?
Do not take CIALIS if you:
- take medicines called "nitrates" such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which are often prescribed for chest pain because combination may cause a dangerous drop in high blood pressure
- use recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrite and isobutyl nitrite
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA® (tadalafil), or any one of its ingredients. Call your healthcare provider or get help promptly should you experience any signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction, like rash, hives, swelling on the lips, tongue or throat, or breathlessness or swallowing
After choosing a single tablet, a number of the active component of CIALIS remains inside you for over a couple of days. The component can remain longer if you have troubles along with your kidneys or liver, or perhaps you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sex activity and obtain medical help without delay if you've found yourself symptoms such as heart problems, dizziness, or nausea during intercourse. Sex can put a supplementary strain with your heart, in particular when your heart is already weak from heart disease or heart problems.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before you take CIALIS?
CIALIS seriously isn't befitting everyone. Only your doctor and you will determine if CIALIS fits your needs. Ask your healthcare provider but if your heart has good health enough so that you can have sexual activity. You ought not take CIALIS should your healthcare provider has said not have sex activity because of your health problems. Before taking CIALIS, tell your doctor about your medical problems, specifically if you have or had:
- heart disease like chest pain (angina), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or also have a heart attack
- high or low high blood pressure or have blood pressure levels which is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a hard-to-find genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a disorder called NAION
- stomach ulcers or even a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- an erection that lasted in excess of 4 hours
- corpuscle problems for instance sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Inform your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you adopt notably if you take:
- medicines called "nitrates" which are generally prescribed for chest pain
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- blood pressure levels medications
- medicines for HIV or some types of oral antifungal medications
- some forms of antibiotics like clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several brand names exist, please get hold of your doctor to ascertain should you be taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for erection dysfunction (ED)
- CIALIS can be marketed as ADCIRCA for the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Don't take both CIALIS and ADCIRCA. Do not take Viagra (Revatio®) with CIALIS.
What Must i Avoid While Taking CIALIS?
- Don't use other ED medicines or ED treatments while taking CIALIS.
- Usually do not drink overmuch alcohol when taking CIALIS (as an example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking overmuch alcohol can increase your chances of receiving a headache or getting dizzy, upping your heart rate, or losing hypertension.
Do you know the Possible Negative effects Of CIALIS?
The most prevalent uncomfortable side effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, upper back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These unwanted effects usually disappear completely after a couple of hours. Men who return pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 1 day after taking CIALIS. Lower back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your healthcare provider when you get any side-effect that bothers you a treadmill it doesn't disappear completely.
Uncommon but serious unwanted effects include:
An erection that won't vanish: Driving under the influence a bigger harder erection lasting greater than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported intense decrease or decrease of vision or hearing (sometimes with ear noise and dizziness). You cannot determine if these events are associated directly to the ED tablets or to additional factors. Should you have a very sudden decrease or lack of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider promptly.
You are asked to report negative side outcomes of prescription medications on the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
CIALIS does not:
- cure ED
- increase a man's sexual interest
- protect a guy or his partner from std's, including HIV
- be the male way of contraceptive