What Role Does Age Play?
It’s factual that as men age, sexual function will probably decrease and impotence problems (ED) becomes more common. But merely growing older by itself won't lead to ED, nor is ED merely a natural part of aging that mankind has to simply accept.
ED affects men of any age. It's a real medical problem that affects several-50 % of men over 40 years old in america. If ED can be a problem available for you, it can be addressed, no matter your age.
Usually, ED is a result of other health problems, for instance heart problems or diabetes, that are also more established as being a man ages. So not only is it problems that can affect your sexual relationship, ED can be a sign of other health conditions that a doctor should know about about.
Will it be really ED?
ED means ongoing difficulties getting or keeping an erection. The point where ED becomes an issue in your case depends upon a great deal of factors. The length of time were you struggling? How frequently are there problems? How much are your erection problems affecting you? You might talk with your lover before making a decision to look for treatment. That way, you'll both be able to talk openly about any sexual difficulties you may be having.
After that, you can make a scheduled visit to talk to your physician to determine when you have ED, or in case you are experiencing normal modifications in sexual function. If there is ED, you'll find treatments to help most men.
CIALIS is indicated to the treating men with impotence (ED), men while using the signs or symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and men with both ED and the warning signs of BPH.
Important Safety Information for CIALIS® (tadalafil) tablets
Will be Most crucial Information I Should Learn about CIALIS?
Don't take such CIALIS when you:
- take medicines called "nitrates" like isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which can be prescribed for chest pain since the combination might result in a dangerous drop in blood pressure level
- use recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA® (tadalafil), or any one of its ingredients. Call your healthcare provider or get help instantly when you experience any signs of an allergic reaction, for example rash, hives, swelling of the lips, tongue or throat, or lack of breath or swallowing
After having a single tablet, several of the active component of CIALIS remains inside you for longer than a couple of days. The active component can remain longer if you have problems along with your kidneys or liver, or perhaps you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sexual activity and have medical help immediately driving under the influence symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during intercourse. Sex can put an additional strain on the heart, particularly if your heart is already weak from cardiac arrest or cardiopathy.
What Do i need to Tell My Healthcare Provider Before you take CIALIS?
CIALIS isn't right for everyone. Only your healthcare provider and you'll assess if CIALIS suits you. Ask your doctor in case your heart is healthy enough that you have sexual activity. You ought not take CIALIS but if your healthcare provider has mentioned not have intercourse because of your respective health conditions. Before taking CIALIS, inform your healthcare provider about all of your medical problems, particularly if have or ever had:
- heart problems for example heart problems (angina), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have experienced heart disease
- high or low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, an exceptional genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or maybe a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- an erection that lasted a lot more than 4 hours
- corpuscle problems for example sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Tell your doctor about the many medicines you are taking notably if you take:
- medicines called "nitrates" which are generally prescribed for chest pain
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- hypertension medications
- medicines for HIV or some kinds of oral antifungal medications
- some forms of antibiotics for example clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several brand names exist, please contact your doctor to find out for anyone who is taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- CIALIS can be marketed as ADCIRCA to the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Do not take on both CIALIS and ADCIRCA. Do not take Viagra (Revatio®) with CIALIS.
What Must i Avoid While Taking CIALIS?
- Avoid other ED medicines or ED treatments while taking CIALIS.
- Don't drink an excessive amount alcohol when taking CIALIS (as an example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking overmuch alcohol can increase your odds of getting a headache or getting dizzy, upping your pulse rate, or losing high blood pressure.
Do you know the Possible Unwanted side effects Of CIALIS?
The most prevalent unwanted effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, low back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These uncomfortable side effects usually go away immediately after hours. Men who get back together pain and muscle aches usually have it 12 to 24 hours after taking CIALIS. Upper back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your doctor if you achieve any side effects that bothers you or one that will not disappear completely.
Uncommon but serious unwanted side effects include:
An erection that won't disappear: Driving under the influence a hardon lasting over 4 hours, seek immediate medical assist to avoid long-term injury.
In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported a rapid decrease or lack of vision or hearing (sometimes with tinnitus and dizziness). You cannot determine whether these events are related directly to the ED tablets or even other factors. If you possess a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider immediately.
© 2012 All rights reserved. This site is intended for use by United States residents age 18 and over.