- heart disease like chest pain (angina), coronary failure, irregular heartbeats, or also have a heart attack
- high or low blood pressure level or have high blood pressure levels that isn't controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or maybe a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- a harder erection that lasted greater than 4 hours
- corpuscle problems for example sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Inform your doctor about the many medicines you adopt particularly if you take:
- medicines called "nitrates" which can be prescribed for heart problems
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- high blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some forms of oral antifungal medications
- some forms of antibiotics for instance clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several companies exist, please speak to your healthcare provider to ascertain should you be taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for male impotence (ED)
CIALIS can be marketed as ADCIRCA for that treatment Upper back pain and muscle aches usually go
away within 2 days. Call your doctor driving under the influence any side-effect that
bothers you a treadmill that does not disappear.
Uncommon but serious unwanted effects include:
A bigger harder erection that will not disappear: If you achieve a bigger harder erection lasting a lot more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical assist with avoid long-term injury.