CIALIS is not befitting everyone. Only your doctor and you may assess if CIALIS meets your requirements. Ask your healthcare provider should your heart is healthy enough that you can have sex activity. You shouldn't take CIALIS in case your healthcare provider has mentioned not to have sex because of the health problems. Before taking CIALIS, tell your doctor about your complete medical problems, notably if you have or had:
- heart disease like chest pain (angina), coronary failure, irregular heartbeats, or also have a heart attack
- high or low blood pressure level or have high blood pressure levels that isn't controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or maybe a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- a harder erection that lasted greater than 4 hours
- corpuscle problems for example sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Inform your doctor about the many medicines you adopt particularly if you take:
- medicines called "nitrates" which can be prescribed for heart problems
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- high blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some forms of oral antifungal medications
- some forms of antibiotics for instance clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several companies exist, please speak to your healthcare provider to ascertain should you be taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for male impotence (ED)
CIALIS can be marketed as ADCIRCA for that treatment Upper back pain and muscle aches usually go
away within 2 days. Call your doctor driving under the influence any side-effect that
bothers you a treadmill that does not disappear.
Uncommon but serious unwanted effects include:
A bigger harder erection that will not disappear: If you achieve a bigger harder erection lasting a lot more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical assist with avoid long-term injury.