Important Safety Information
CIALIS is indicated for that treatments for men with erection dysfunction (ED), men with all the warning signs of BPH (BPH), and men with both ED plus the warning signs of BPH.
Important Safety Information for CIALIS® (tadalafil) tablets
It is possible to Most significant Information I will Learn about CIALIS?
Don't take such CIALIS in the event you:
- take medicines called "nitrates" like isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which can be prescribed for heart problems since the combination might cause a dangerous drop by blood pressure
- use recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA® (tadalafil), or any one its ingredients. Call your healthcare provider or get help straight away if you experience any symptoms of an allergy, for instance rash, hives, swelling in the lips, tongue or throat, or lack of breath or swallowing
After going for a single tablet, several of the component of CIALIS remains in the human body more than 2 days. The ingredient can remain longer if you have problems along with your kidneys or liver, or perhaps you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sexual practice and obtain medical help without delay driving under the influence symptoms such as heart problems, dizziness, or nausea while having sex. Sex activity can put an additional strain on the heart, particularly if your heart is weak from a cardiac arrest or coronary disease.
What Must i Tell My Healthcare Provider Before you take CIALIS?
CIALIS is just not right for everyone. Only your healthcare provider and you may analyse if CIALIS is right for you. Ask your doctor should your heart is healthy enough that you have sexual practice. It's not necassary to take CIALIS if the healthcare provider has mentioned not have sex activity because of your health conditions. Before you take CIALIS, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical problems, specifically if you have or ever endured:
- heart problems like chest pain (angina), coronary failure, irregular heartbeats, or experienced a heart attack
- high or low blood pressure levels or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, an exceptional genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a common condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or perhaps a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- tougher erection that lasted greater than 4 hours
- blood corpuscle problems including sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Tell your doctor about the many medicines you are taking particularly if take:
- medicines called "nitrates" which are often prescribed for chest pain
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- high blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some forms of oral antifungal medications
- some forms of antibiotics for instance clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several companies exist, please speak to your doctor to find out for anyone who is taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for male impotence (ED)
- CIALIS is also marketed as ADCIRCA with the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Don't take on both CIALIS and ADCIRCA. Don't take such sildenafil (Revatio®) with CIALIS.
What Do i need to Avoid While Taking CIALIS?
- Avoid other ED medicines or ED treatments while taking CIALIS.
- Tend not to drink an excessive amount of alcohol when taking CIALIS (for instance, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking a lot of alcohol can grow your probabilities of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your pulse rate, or losing blood pressure level.
What Are The Possible Uncomfortable side effects Of CIALIS?
The most prevalent unwanted side effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, lower back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These unwanted effects usually go away immediately after hours. Men who get back together pain and muscle aches usually obtain it 12 to a day after taking CIALIS. Lumbar pain and muscle aches usually go away completely within a couple of days. Call your doctor driving under the influence any complication that bothers you a treadmill that doesn't disappear.
Uncommon but serious side effects include:
A harder erection that won't vanish: When you get a hardon lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help avoid long-term injury.
In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported a rapid decrease or decrease in vision or hearing (sometimes with ears ringing and dizziness). It's not possible to decide if these events are associated right to the ED tablets in order to other elements. For those who have an abrupt decrease or decrease of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider promptly.
© 2012 All rights reserved. This site is intended for use by United States residents age 18 and over.