- take medicines called "nitrates" such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which are often prescribed for chest pain because combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure levels
- use recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrite and isobutyl nitrite
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA® (tadalafil), or any of its ingredients. Call your doctor or get help instantly should you experience any signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction, for example rash, hives, swelling on the lips, tongue or throat, or breathlessness or swallowing
After getting a single tablet, several of the active ingredient of CIALIS remains in your body more than 2 days. The active component can remain longer if you have troubles with all your kidneys or liver, or else you are taking certain other medications.
Stop intercourse and acquire medical help instantly driving under the influence symptoms including chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex. Sexual acts can put a supplementary strain in your heart, especially if your heart has already been weak from a heart attack or coronary disease.
What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking CIALIS?
CIALIS is just not suitable for everyone. Only your doctor and you may evaluate if CIALIS fits your needs. Ask your doctor should your heart has good health enough for you to have sexual practice. It's not necassary to take CIALIS but if your doctor has mentioned not have sexual acts because of your health problems. Before you take CIALIS, inform your healthcare provider about your entire medical problems, particularly if you have or had:
- cardiovascular illnesses including chest pain (angina), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have gotten heart disease
- high or low high blood pressure or have high blood pressure which is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, an infrequent genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a disease called NAION
- stomach ulcers or maybe a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- tougher erection that lasted in excess of 4 hours
- blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Inform your doctor about all of the metreatments while taking CIALIS.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of CIALIS?
The commonest side effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, lower back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These unwanted effects usually go away soon after hours. Men who get back together pain and muscle aches usually understand 12 to 1 day after taking CIALIS. Lower back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your doctor if you've found yourself any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away completely.
Uncommon but serious uncomfortable side effects include:
A harder erection that won't vanish entirely: When you get a harder erection lasting over 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported a rapid decrease or loss of vision or hearing (sometimes with tinnitus and dizziness). It's not possible to determine if these events are associated straight away to the ED tablets as well as to other factors. Should you possess a sudden decrease or loss in vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider immediately.